New - The NS Super
Rapid 2D Excitation-Emission Scans
Introduction to the NS Super
- Continuous variable supercontinuum excitation source from 450-850 nm
- NIR emission detection from 900-1600 nm
- One higher power fixed wavelength laser for NIR fluorescence trace detection and kinetic studies
- Visible and NIR absorption from 410-1600 nm
- Quick measurements with user-friendly software
- Optional: Can include a single excitation wavelength Raman module
Sample data showing 2D excitation-emission scans in 2 minutes with signal to noise above 100.
Excitation-Emission scan of HiPco SWCNTs suspended in sodium cholate.
Excitation-Emission scan of sorted (6,5) nanotubes.
Applied NanoFluorescence delivers the NS Super as a complete turn-key system including a computer pre-loaded with custom software for instrument control and data analysis. The system carries a full one-year warranty plus free software updates for three years.
*Please note the images of the instrument and software are of the prototype and the actual appearance may vary.